This premium education event, with tutorials from Tim Lincoln, Elio D’Amato and Kien Trinh, is for members who also relish hands-on learning. Guests will work online with their Stock Doctor portfolio, while mastering the full scope of the platform’s features – new and existing.
Our Stock Doctor Team will help you create, manage and monitor your portfolio by using Lincoln’s Golden Rules and Tools including the portfolio optimiser, watchlists, filters, technical indicators and yet-to-be-released new features.
Members will learn how to implement a disciplined investment strategy that is aligned with their investment objective and risk tolerance.
Key takeaways from the day will include:
- Walking away with a detailed plan of how you will manage your portfolio
- Learning to make decisions on what stocks to add and remove from your portfolio based on this plan
- Setting up Stock Doctor ready to stick to your plan moving forward
We strongly recommend all attendees have their Stock Doctor portfolio pre-loaded in the Portfolio Manager prior to the Masterclass.
Please visit the FAQs to find out what’s included in your registration.
View the detailed agenda here.
If you wish to amend your registration, please call or email Brittany at our event partner, Leishman Associates on 03 6234 7844.
|Adelaide||Adelaide Hilton Hotel||20 March 2019||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Brisbane||Brisbane Convention Centre||22 March 2019||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Melbourne||Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre||4 April 2019||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Perth||Perth Convention Centre||14 March 2019||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Sydney||Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park - FULL||26 March 2019||8:00am - 4:30pm|
This session introduces the concept of an investment plan and why it is essential to help ‘Block out the Noise’, and avoid panicked and irrational decisions
- How to set up your portfolio using Stock Doctor
- Understand your investment objective and risk tolerance
- Using the 9 Golden Rules to find your ideal Star Stocks
- Apply appropriate risk management techniques
- Asset allocation
- Position sizing
- Strategies to empower you to ‘Block out the Noise’, ‘Embrace volatility as opportunity’ and to avoid panicked and irrational decisions
- How to combine Fundamental Analysis with technical analysis
This session covers selecting the appropriate 9GR and using alternative portfolio techniques to build your investment strategy and make buy (when it meets your rules) and sell (when it fails your rules sell) decisions
- Maintaining control of your portfolio and optimisation techniques
- When to remove a stock from your portfolio
- How to avoid portfolio neglect at all costs
- The evolution of your portfolio as your life situation changes
- Maximising investment opportunities with prudent cash management and profit-taking strategies
This session is all about implementing the investment strategy you have just defined into Stock Doctor and how you will use Stock Doctor to stay on top of it
- Taking total control with Stock Doctor
- How to set up Stock Doctor to work within your lifestyle
- Digging deeper into each essential tool
- Set up alerts for Golden Rules of interest and other key events
- Use the optimiser – to rebalance and find new opportunities
- How the watchlist can be used effectively to save time – eg. quickly see who is overvalued 30%, passed failed GR4 criteria
- How to use the journal eg. Have a tag “Portfolio Review” and keep a record of your thoughts there
- Corporate Calendar
- Staying the course – the long game
- Establishing realistic expectations
- Broader investment principles you should adhere to – believe in the resilience of the market, stay 100% committed, be realistic in your expectations
- Reviewing your strategy